Are you a social media addict? Understanding the psychology behind social user’s joneses can give marketers a leg up in the game.
Decisions, decisions. Businesses looking to deploy SharePoint face the choice of on premises or online, but hybrid deployments are emerging as a strong alternative.
Happy Employees = Happy Customers. Employee engagement benefits employees and benefits your bottom line.
- Metalogix Buys Out Axceler’s SharePoint Business
- How 5 More Web Experience Management Vendors are Dealing with Personalization
- Reports of SharePoint’s Death are Greatly Exaggerated
- Balmer to Retire, Five People Who Could Replace Him and Maybe Not Screw it Up
- Don’t Look Back – Google Just Got Creepier with Gaze Tracking Patent
- 5 Reasons Why Social Media Is NOT Helping Your Content Marketing Efforts
- Accenture Report: How CMOs and CIOs Can Play Nice Together
- B2B Social Media Marketing Presence All But Mandatory
- Have SharePoint Online + Office 365 Evolved Enough for SMBs to Get Value Past the Point of Entry?
- Discussion Point: What Does ‘Brands as Publishers’ Really Mean?
Around the Web
- The Social Imperative
- Does Data Have a Shelf Life?
- Big Data, Simpson’s Paradox and Sufficient Tools
- 7 Steps to Engaged Employees
- Let’s Make the NSA’s Data Available for Public Use
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Sep 12 Webinar: Delivering Engaging IBM Websphere Commerce Experiences
- Sep 17 Webinar: Optimization 101 – How to Improve Your Website Performance
- Sep 18 Webinar: Yammer and SharePoint and Mobile – Oh My!
- Sep 24 Interaction Intranet Conference 2013
- Oct 9 Nuxeo World Paris 2013
- White Paper: Top 7 Success Factors for Optimizing Customer Experience
- White Paper: The Role of Collaboration Tools for SharePoint
- White Paper: The Total Cost of Web CMS Ownership
- Forrester Report: The Multi-channel Marketing Mandate
- White Paper: The Beginner’s Guide to Customer Conversion