Mapping the Customer Journey
Technology helps organizations design and build better customer experiences, but there’s something to be said for the human element — both customer and business — that can’t be forgotten, or replaced.
Everyone wants to have a social enterprise, but many can’t define what that really means. Read Symon Garfield’s definition of social business for one perspective.
To Move to the Cloud or Not
Here are 4 reasons not to move to SharePoint in the Cloud. For those who implement the OASIS CMIS content interoperability standard, working with cloud-based enterprise content management system is now easier.
Upcoming Webinar: Create World Class, Dynamic Digital Exeriences (Jul 24)
Learn the 8 customer experience trends allowing organizations to deliver unified experiences across multiple channels.
> Register Today
- CIOs Must Become Design Thinkers
- 4 Reasons NOT to Move to SharePoint Online
- Gartner e-Discovery MQ: Market Consolidation Led By HP-Autonomy, Recommind, Symantec
- Stop Selling SharePoint Social as Facebook for the Enterprise
- Forrester Report: CMOs Must Become Technologists + Master Marketing Tools
- Social Media Marketing Case Study: Pinterest and Lowes
- A Timeline of How Marketing Got Personal [Infographic]
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner to Replace Keyword Tool
- As Social Tools Mature, Does the Social Enterprise?
- Understand Immediacy, Simplicity + Context To Lead In Mobile Marketing
Around the Web
- Co-Creating Brand Stories With Online Video
- Integrated Marketing is back–it’s the new SEO
- The popularity (and challenges) of Big Data
- How we can create open standards for social business
- The New CIO Job: Win the Platform Battle
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jul 24 Webinar: Creating World Class, Dynamic Digital Experiences
- Jul 25 Webinar: How to Create Websites at Scale – An Experience Management Imperative
- Aug 11 — SPTech Con Boston
- Oct 09 — Nuxeo World Paris
- Oct 20 Liferay Symposium North America
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Senior B2B Tech Reporter at SimplerMedia Group Inc
- Business Systems Analyst in Austin at Apple
- Content Strategy Manager in Menlo Park at Facebook
- User Experience Designer in Massachusetts at Axceler
- Product Marketing Manager in Ottawa at Titus