Designing Customer Experiences
Mapping the customer journey is challenging at the best of times, but if you create a contextual, social, and cross channel experience, you are well on your way.
What Drives the Social Enterprise?
How do you move your organization into the future? Maybe your company’s DNA is missing the social sequence, or perhaps it’s time to review the 6 pillars of social business and then change your communication style.
Selling Predictive Analytics
Big data is the big term of the year, but to take advantage of all that information you are capturing, think predictive analytics. Here are three ways to ensure your organization see the value of predictive analytics.
Tweet Jam on Enterprise Social
Join CMSWire and a great group of industry experts for our June 20th #socbizchat Tweet Jam at 10am PT, 1pm ET, 1700 GMT as we discuss the future of the social enterprise. Read the questions & check out who’s coming.
- Customer Experience Management: Art vs. Science
- Curation in the Enterprise: Imagining Increased Social Scale
- Business Intelligence Software Sales Hit Black Ice As New Players Threaten To Shatter Market
- Salesforce Acquires BI Start Up EdgeSpring, Marketing Cloud Expands
- The 5 Most Common Lead Scoring Mistakes
- SharePoint Love So Big, EMC Documentum Cuddles Up Too
- The Three R’s of Predictive Analytics
- Gartner Campaign Management MQ: SAP Challenges, Sitecore, ExactTarget, Adobe Impress
- OpenText’s Latest Web Experience Platform Has an Eye to the Digital Marketer
- (R)Evolution: The Past, Present and Future of the Social Enterprise
Around the Web
- How we got to the Relationship Era
- 3 Types of Employees Your Business Needs
- Would you click a “Respect” button more than a “Like” button?
- Why content should be led by strategy
- Beware Trading Privacy for Convenience
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jun 20 — CMSWire’s June Tweet Jam: What’s Next for the Social Enterprise #SocBizChat
- Jun 25 — Forrester’s Forum For Customer Experience Professionals (New York)
- Jun 27 — CMSWire’s Google Hangout: Understanding the Customer Journey #CXMHangout
- Aug 11 — SPTech Con Boston 2013
- Sep 16 — Gartner Portals, Content & Collaborations Summit
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Product Manager in Portland at Jive Software
- Analyst, Customer Intelligence in Cambridge, MA at Forrester
- Content Strategy Manager in Menlo Park at Facebook
- Program Manager II in San Francisco at Yammer
- Director, Demand Generation in San Francisco at Limelight Networks