Customer Service Status: In a Relationship
The metamorphosis of contact centers shows an industry moving from a customer support role to full-on customer relationship hubs.
Changes Ahead for Customer Experience
The Digital Pulse conference took a long look at the future of customer experience and had this to say: it’s going to get harder.
I Can’t Get No (Workplace) Satisfaction
If you’re hating your open plan office space, you’re not alone. A recent study showed that your physical office environment impacts collaboration and workspace satisfaction in major ways, and it’s not all good news.
Familiarity Breeds Usability with SharePoint
One of the biggest complaints made against SharePoint is lack of user adoption — it spawned an entire industry focused on the problem — but it’s end of days for that complaint.
Big Data Hairballs
If you’ve tangled with big data, you know the challenges involved. Lisa Arthur’s latest book can help unravel the hairballs.
How Do You Challenge a Giant?
In the case of Datastax, you build a flexible, agile database, offer free classes to train people in its use and then give it away to budding entrepreneurs.
- Gartner’s Technology Vision for 2014: Social, Mobile, Cloud, Information Convergence
- SharePoint’s Reason for Success Could Also Be Reason for Its Failure
- Big Data Bits Featuring Bersin by Deloitte, Facebook, IBM, MapR, MongoDB, Pivotal
- Forrester’s First Wave Report on B2B e-Commerce Vendors: IBM Is Tops
- Social Media ROI: Three Ways Digital Marketers Can Show Its Worth
- New FCC Regs Challenge Marketers to Hang Up on Robocalls
- Three Ways to Enable Social Customer Service in Your Contact Center
- Brands Take the Reins from Retail
- What History Can Teach the Tech Industry About Public Backlash
- Spotting the Digital Analytics Trends at X Change
Around the Web
- 3 Ideas for Taming Customer Experience Chaos
- What is the Best Organisational Structure for Creativity?
- Review: As We May Type
- Confused By BYOD? Get In Line
- Global Social Media Trends in 2013
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Oct 20 — Liferay Symposium North America
- Oct 24 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Becoming a Responsive Social Business – Measuring for Success #SocBizChat
- Oct 30 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Do we still need DAM #CXMChat
- Oct 30 — Webinar: How B2B Marketers Engage on Twitter
- Dec 03 — Gilbane Conference Boston 2013
- The 2013 Guide to CXM Service Providers
- The Web CMS Buyer’s Guide
- Gartner Report: The Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search
- White Paper: Measuring Web Content Management ROI
- eBook: 3 Steps to a Successful Enterprise CMS Project