Leading Multi-Channel Campaign Management
Gartner’s latest Multi-Channel Campaign Management Magic Quadrant report is out and IBM tops the list as usual. Salesforce isn’t in it, but with the acquisition of ExactTarget (who is listed as visionary), you can bet it will take on the big guns next year.
The Future of the Social Enterprise
For the social enterprise to succeed, social needs to be organization wide and based on business goals — adoption should not drive ROI.
#SocBizChat Tweet Jam
Join CMSWire and a great group of industry experts for our June 20th Tweet Jam at 10am PT, 1pm ET, 1700 GMT as we discuss the future of the social enterprise. Get your details here.
Learn the Online Community Do’s and Don’ts (Next Wed)
Join DotNetNuke and Forrester next Wednesday, June 12 as they share best practices on creating and maintaining a successful online, B2B community.
> Reserve Your Seat
- Salesforce Acquires Marketing Automation Provider ExactTarget for US$2.5 Billion
- Gartner: 5 Cool Vendors in Content Management Focus on Mobile, Enterprise Collaboration
- Social Business Needs Social Management
- Social Media for Small Business: 3 Key Considerations
- IBM: US$83 Billion Lost Yearly in Marketing Due to Poor Customer Experience
- SAP Buys hybris to Deliver Cutting Edge Customer Experience, E-Commerce
- Perfected Social Business? Good, Because Here Comes the Collaborative Economy
- Ektron Offers Web Content Management Hosting with Managed Cloud
- Google+ Takes Over Second Place in US Social Media Rankings
- Gartner MQ: Multichannel Campaign Management Led by IBM, SAS, Teradata, Oracle
Around the Web
- Tapping into Your Sense of Purpose
- The Importance of Getting to No
- Are You Creating Engaged or Entitled Employees?
- How SMEs Can Enhance their Digital Marketing Strategy
- Workers Get Pushback for Using Social Tools
Featured Events (all events | post your event
- Jun 12 — Webinar: Tips from an Online Community Playbook
- Jun 12 — Webinar: Video is the New Document – Keys to Maximizing the Value of Video in the Enterprise
- Jun 17 — E2 Conference Boston
- Jun 25 — Forrester’s Forum For Customer Experience Professionals (New York)
- Jun 27 — CMSWire’s Google Hangout: Understanding the Customer Journey #CXMHangout
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Sales Director in Boston at RAMP
- User Experience Designer in Massachussetts at Axceler
- Director of Corporate Communications in California at Imperva
- Business Systems Analyst in Austin at Apple
- Associate Editor in Chicago at Morningstar