Deep Thoughts About Social Business
For the social enterprise to succeed, organizations must completely rethink their paradigm for business value. And in Deb Lavoy’s latest article, we’re invited to reflect on social business as an intention,versus a goal.
Are You Ready for a CCO?
The Chief Customer Officer is becoming an important role in the organization, here are 4 ways to know if you are ready for a CCO.
Getting Information Under Control
With all the digital content floating around, it’s clear that enterprise content management is changing. Here are 7 ways to deal with information overload.
- Data Warehouse = Relic? What Cloudera, Microsoft, Pivotal, SAP, Teradata, WANdisco Have to Say
- Salesforce Acquires BI Start Up EdgeSpring, Marketing Cloud Expands
- The Customer Centric Social Business is Going to Happen
- NewsGator Goes Beyond the Stream in Social Sites v4
- The Social Enterprise: The Truly Social Intranet
- Is Social Business All Talk and No Trousers?
- SharePoint, Chatter, Jive, Oh My! 5 Tips for Safe Collaboration Across All Platforms
- Ektron 9 Debuts with Digital Marketing, Mobile Focus
- Lead Scoring Rules for B2B Companies
- The Maturation of Community Management: Moving From Art to Science
Around the Web
- Social Customer Care Means Putting People First
- The Dark Side to the Collaborative Economy
- Making Real-Time Marketing A Reality
- The 20/80 Rule for Innovation: It’s All About the Edges
- Not All Fans Are Equal
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jun 25 — Forrester’s Forum For Customer Experience Professionals (New York)
- Jun 27 — CMSWire’s Google Hangout: Understanding the Customer Journey #CXMHangout
- Aug 07 — TransVergence Summit LA
- Sep 16 — Gartner Portals, Content & Collaborations Summit
- Oct 09 — Nuxeo World Paris 2013
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Senior B2B Tech Reporter at SimplerMedia Group Inc
- Sales Manager at Squiz UK
- Business Systems Analyst in Austin at Apple
- Associate Editor in Chicago at Morningstar
- Content Strategy Manager in Menlo Park at Facebook