Changing Role of the Chief Marketing Officer
Multichannel customer choices, data analysis and marketing technology are just a few of the factors forcing radical changes for Chief Marketing Officers.
Get Ready for More Acquisitions
After Oracle’s end of year purchase of marketing cloud vendor Responsys, everyone’s wondering what will be the next big acquisition in the digital marketing space.
Tips for Finding ESN Influencers
Influencers in your company can inspire other employees to spread ideas, join discussions and participate in collaboration through a combination of charisma and dynamism. To find them, follow the content trail.
Looking for Work – Home Balance in the Digital Age
Constant connectivity allows you to hold meetings from Disney World, but where do we draw the line between the mobile workplace and home?
Tell a Smarter Story
People tell stories to make sense of things. Combining data and storytelling make complex data digestible.
Getting Executive Buy In for Information Management
To make a strong business case for your information management project, show the CXOs the money.
Unlocking Knowledge for Better Customer Engagement
Learn how information integration and customer centricity can drive revenue.
> Download the Research
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- Will 2014 Be a Turning Point for Marketing?
- Bring the Internet of Things to Customer Service and Support
- 2014 Must Do: Get Back to Basics with Web CMS
- The Internet of Things: Do Customers Have a Say in Who Owns Their Data?
- Customers Are Behind the Wheel on the Buying Journey
- 2014 Must Do: Blog, Blog and Blog Some More
- ‘Love Handles,’ Buzzwords and the Epidemic of TMI
- Despite Faster Tools, Real Time Marketing Remains Elusive
- Cisco CEO John Chambers Values Internet of Things at $19T
Around the Web
- Degree in Engineering Key to Opening Doors to Marketing Suite
- Build a ‘Quick and Nimble’ Culture
- Understanding Complexity
- Change Agents Lead the Way for Digital Transformation
- CIOs in 2014: Disruptor or Disrupted?
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jan 22 — (Webinar) How to Choose the Right Online Community Platform
- Jan 26 — IBM Connect in Orlando
- Jan 29 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: The Internet of Things and the Impact on Customer Experience
- Feb 04 — Social Media Strategies Summit Las Vegas 2014
- March 05 — Sentiment Analysis Symposium New York 2014
- e-Book: Maximizing the Value of Online Marketing Video
- Aberdeen Report: Improving Engagement with Multi-Channel Service
- Report: How Top Retailers Are Leveraging Web Experience Technologies
- White Paper: The Guide to Customer Conversion
- e-Book: Measuring Return on Knowledge in a Big Data World